The Christophsbad Klinikgruppe includes five facilities at six locations between Stuttgart and the Swabian Alb.
- The Christophsbad Specialist Hospital in Göppingen provides psychiatric and neurological care to both inpatients and outpatients. In Göppingen, we also offer inpatient geriatric rehabilitation.
- In our two Christophsheim homes in Göppingen, around 250 people with care needs are given optimal around-the-clock support.
- The Bad Boll Rehabilitation Clinic is a place for persons undergoing rehabilitation and health-conscious people who wish to actively improve their well-being.
- The MentaCare Stuttgart Centre for Mental Health offers tailor-made therapy on an outpatient basis.
- Our new Medical Care Centre (MVZ) in Göppingen town centre treats psychiatric and neurological diseases on an outpatient-basis right on-site.
Our 1,700 employees are characterised by their competence, heart and passion. They ensure the smooth daily operation of our clinics, providing care and support to patients and overseeing everything from prevention and acute treatment through to aftercare and guidance. And this is a long-standing tradition, because the privately-run family business was established 170 years ago.
Across all our facilities, we see ourselves as a community that supports each other and exchanges knowledge. This is precisely why we as an employer want to enable Ukrainian refugees to start their careers in our clinic group. We offer full-time and part-time career entrance positions, internships and apprenticeships. Depending on your language skills and qualifications, you can choose from a variety of different job opportunities.
We employ people from almost 50 different nations – and perhaps soon you too?